Updated: Dec 19, 2021
Recently, I went from having an average of 30-60 likes on my instastories segments to getting 200 views, in one day.
I went from not having a hustle to having a website, a paid FB group, a free FB group, doing daily tips and showing up on Facebook, Insta, LI and YT, and accumulating engaged followers with ease, in 7 weeks.
I went from having no clients and no business to having 10 paid clients and getting amazing people reaching out and asking to work with me - on Instagram, Facebook and here on LinkedIn.
I went from having no media presence to booking in interviews with top ranking podcasts and pitching to a variety of journalists and media outlets.
I went from almost never taking photos of myself to having a personal branding photo shoot, showing up in LIVE videos and taking selfies daily with ease (which allows me to inject personality into my self branded business).
So - what changed?
1. I made the decision to do it and surrounded myself with mindset mentors and an amazing supportive community.
2. I started taking tangible visible action each day - not just checking things off, researching things and doing behind the scenes stuff.
3. Each day I asked myself - how do I want to show up today and what are the 3 big things I want to accomplish - and then I did them. Even when I meant staying up late or sacrificing Netflix time.
4. I accepted that my life is complicated and that I have many layers and that they sometimes overlap. This means that my kids pop up on my livestreams sometimes. It means that I might show up on instastories and give some tips or talk about some cool new filters while I’m in the car with my family or while I’m making my lunch. It means that I talk about my own mindset, the music I love, my opinions on different things almost as much as I talk about social media optimisation and all the amazing stuff you can do there. It’s more fun for me that way and it means my business is also a better representation of who I AM.
5. And lastly - I got strategic and used the tools, options and search optimisation of each platform I showed up on. I started repurposing my content. I started being more intentional about what I was doing and I started viewing each thing I was doing as a valuable resource that I could then add to the stockpile for my company.
What are you doing today for your biz and your vision? Do you have an action plan or have you set intentions? And are you getting real about any of it?
Want to find out more about what I do as a Business, Life and Period Coach and, how we can work together to expand your energy, create more flow and unlock your optimal methods? Read more here or message me to lock in your spot for a consult or 1:1 coaching. x