It’s Valentines Day so let’s talk self-love rituals 🥰 Here are my favourite 7 to lavish yourself in adoration:
1. Self-love and self-worth affirmations. E.g. 'I love and adore myself. I am proud of all my accomplishments. My body is a beautiful elite machine'. Remember that your soul beat 400 trillion to 1 odds to be born in this vessel. You have great purpose and your story is only just beginning.
2. Draw/paint yourself. Retrain (if necessary) your brain to see the unique work of art that you are. Be your own muse.
3. Goddess baths with epsom salts, geranium or rose essential oil, bubbles, petal and high frequency music. Try and do this at least weekly and while you’re in there, journal, burn sage to clear negativity and burn palo santo to calm the nervous system.
4. Take 60+ seconds every day to look at yourself (in the eyes if this doesn't trigger you from a neurodiverse perspective) in the mirror and tell yourself how much you love yourself, how proud you are of yourself, how impressed you are with your accomplishments etc.
5. Clear past trauma (e.g. somatically through dance and breath work or with time line healing) to help see your true potential in different areas, including how fine your ass is.
6. Sit in the beautiful feminine energy of receivership with deliberation daily, as often as you can, until it becomes second nature. This may look like saying thank you instead of deflecting when someone compliments you or, saying yes when someone offers to support you or choosing to be open to positive new experiences instead of closing yourself off.
7. Shed your clothes and have your own boudoir photoshoot. Know that Aphrodite had stomach rolls and so can you. Google is your friend for identifying poses to try with your camera on self timer. Don’t hide yourself from yourself.
And bonus 8. Shadow integration. But that's a whole separate post right there 😄
Hope you enjoy working some or all of these into your life and hope you have a beautiful day today with yourself (and anyone else who is gifted with your attention too!).
Want to find out more about what I do as a Business, Life and Period Coach and, how we can work together to expand your energy, create more flow and unlock your optimal methods? Read more here or message me to lock in your spot for a consult or 1:1 coaching. x