There are a million ways to grow a biz online and not all of them are going to be aligned for you.
If you ask me - what’s the obvious, ‘easiest’ way for someone to grow organically on IG based only on content type … I’m gonna say Reels of course. One of mine reached over 12,000 people the other day. BUT. I’m also going to add a huge asterisk that if that particular content strategy doesn’t feel aligned for you, don’t feel you have to do it.
[Misalignment being separate from any normal fear of trying something new, limiting beliefs or issues of self worth]
So, what other options that could be a better fit?
1. Boosting normal posts by paying. I know - shock, horror! Most people will pull blood from a stone to do organic but let me ask you this: How much would you be willing to pay to get an hour back in your day and avoid doing something that makes you wanna cry?
Aside from the 12K one, my other two only reached around 300-400 people each. Separately, for $2 I boosted a promo post of mine as a test for (not the most ideal thing to boost) and, it reached over 300 people.
If I hated reels (which I personally don’t), I would happily do ads 3x per week instead.
Instead of spending 30+ min recording and editing a reel and writing up the description to reach 300+ people, you could also/instead:
1. Do a free masterclass in someone else’s group
2. Jump on a diff platform that has better organic reach to create content there instead
3. Repurpose existing content to double down on reach
4. Collaborate with others
5. Not worry about content types and just working on energy to attract people into your space
You don’t have to follow the trends. You will be served in life and business by following your own intuitive strategy above all else. And, creating from flow feels AMAZING and pays off in more than just reach potential.
Want to find out more about what I do as a Business, Life and Period Coach and, how we can work together to expand your energy, create more flow and unlock your optimal methods? Read more here or message me to lock in your spot for a consult or 1:1 coaching. x