Updated: Dec 5, 2021
The 7 step REFLECT, PLOT and PERSEVERE checklist for your year ahead:
1. Write down 33 things you’re grateful for from the year gone past and then high five yourself and say out loud ‘I’m frickin awesome!’ because you are.
2. Sit with everything you’re not grateful for, feel into it, find it’s place in your body and then dance/shake it out or scream it out. Write a letter about all the human non perfect elements that bring you anger, sadness, sorrow, guilt, judgement etc. then burn it and let it go if you’re ready to do so.
3. Consider what needs to change with a line in the sand from today and, what you’ve been in avoidance of.
4. Ask yourself, if you had no obligations to anyone - what would you achieve this year and then make an action plan with the first step to be taken today.
5. Check in with your highest base priorities above safety, shelter and food - for me, happiness comes next not money. How am I choosing to bring more happiness and joy into the daily this year?
6. Continually ask yourself how you can layer all ongoing goal oriented tasks by bringing in ritual, ceremony and spiritual, mindful, somatic or emotive elements.
7. Assess yourself across the course of your 28-35 day cycle if you are a woman/womb owner working with unadjusted hormones. You should never judge yourself based on the 24 hour testosterone ruled cycle (unsurprisingly revered by our patriarchal society) unless that is in fact the cycle your body uses.
Then just know that whatever you do, this will be your year if that’s what you choose through every moment.
What’re you most looking forward to in this new narrative?
Want to find out more about what I do as a Business, Life and Period Coach and, how we can work together to expand your energy, create more flow and unlock your optimal methods? Read more here or message me to lock in your spot for a consult or 1:1 coaching. x