Happy weekend y’all!⠀
Anyone else like me where they expect to be able to do all this work on the weekend and then life, toddlers, husband etc. just end up swallowing up every little minute?⠀
By the end of the day, if I do get time spare, often all I can do is remind myself of the IDEA that I planned to do XYZ before all my energy was allocated elsewhere.⠀
Today we went to a sugar party and then to a car show where I spent the entire monster truck performance taking the kids to the toilet AND re-injured an old thumb fracture in the process (thank you small AF portaloos! Wrangling a toddler around inside them whilst trying to avoid touching anything is no easy feat!).⠀
So now evening is underway and I feel ready to crash and I’ve still got a stack of things I want to accomplish in my biz. So - what do I do?
1. Write from the heart and not try to sugar coat things ala this post here that took all of 5 minutes while on the loo⠀
2. Look what I can learn from this for next time and whether I need to additionally lighten my weekend load or give more clarity about what I need⠀
3. Go do the stuff the gives me energy and will allow me to grant myself some peace and quiet i.e. live-streaming in my VIP group and writing my post about 8/8 Lions Gate (which I’m very excited about)⠀
4. Do a meditation or ground or something balancing ⠀
5. Do more only if I’m up for it⠀
In general I set limits and I set standards and I try to avoid the annoying back end stuff or admin on the weekend. This is probably the key to my sanity.⠀
What about you? How do you juggle?
Want to find out more about what I do as a Business, Life and Period Coach and, how we can work together to expand your energy, create more flow and unlock your optimal methods? Read more here or message me to lock in your spot for a consult or 1:1 coaching. x