5 Tips for Battling Chronic Exhaustion
Updated: Dec 14, 2021
When I'm having a good day, it's looks like: dancing, laughing, life of the party, always looking for the silver lining, probably spiritually bypassing more than I should and entirely in belief that all is possible.
Then there are the not so good days when I go blue for no reason, my brain fogs and even the smallest task seems difficult. I wonder whether I should just crawl into bed for the rest of eternity in part because I am so fucking bone numb tired.
It's easy to let the exhaustion rule when it is the predominant theme.
It's not easy to hear those who aren't experiencing the same say - 'Just focus ... just hustle ... go and get a real job ... keep your head in the game and create .. it's not that hard!'.
But when your operating system is only at 20%, it's not just going to act as though it's at 100% by snapping your fingers.
For sure, the power of thought has been proven to work to change atoms, cells and reality but most of us get stuck in our head and aren't evolved enough to entirely change the physical on off our own backs. We should still try - there are so many ways to approach shifting everything from that perspective but I think we also get to be practical.
Like doing the following when physical/mental wellness seems to be holding us back more than just sporadically:
1. Go to an Integrated Medical or Holistic Dr and get your hormonal, vitamin, mineral, metal levels etc checked and balanced.
2. Don't use high energy hustlers as expanders unless it does in fact expand you. Unfollow/mute every single MF that doesn't make you feel amazing on your crappy days.
3. Give yourself grace - it's okay that you're not currently winning at everything. Life ebbs and flows and you will not overcome the mountain by ignoring the fact that you've been cut off at the knees.
4. Work on any limiting beliefs and stories that might be additionally holding you back.
5. Check what you think/say. You don't need to create new neuro pathway groups that validate that there is permanency to your current issues or drama.
5. Be flexible and take advantage of any moments of inspiration.
Save, share and let me know if this resonates with where you're at.
Want to find out more about what I do as a Business, Life and Period Coach and, how we can work together to expand your energy, create more flow and unlock your optimal methods? Read more here or message me to lock in your spot for a consult or 1:1 coaching. x