1. Recall what you loved as a child, make a list of all the many activities, hobbies and pursuits that bring you childlike joy and begin to work them into your life again - start with one;
2. See that parts of your business, career, relationship and home that are pleasurable. Make it your mission to expand on those areas - if there is an element of your business that you love more than the rest, can you outsource the aspects that DON'T bring you pleasure and redirect more energy accordingly? If there is an aspect of your career that you love more than the rest, can you take a greater degree of responsibility in that zone? And so on.
3. Switch out your routines. Switch mindless Netflix with mindful Netflix documentaries (e.g. The Goop Lab, the various Explained series, Memory Games, Rotten etc.) or TedTalks on YouTube or Gaia. Switch sitting for breathwork. Daydream and meditate ...
4. Everyday, look at yourself in the mirror, in the eyes, run your hands over your face, your lips, your throat, your breasts, your sacral centre, your entire body and declare out loud how much you love her/him/them. If you don't believe that today - that's ok. But do this daily, look for it and lean into the practice and your reality will surely change.
5. Cry, grieve, get anger, have the difficult discussions, make the heartbreaking choices, be willing to face the darkness and shadow so that you can grow and shift and embrace all of who you are and your evolution. Avoidance breeds stagnancy.
Which # number can you commit to for the next 7 days??
Want to find out more about what I do as a Business, Life and Period Coach and, how we can work together to expand your energy, create more flow and unlock your optimal methods? Read more here or message me to lock in your spot for a consult or 1:1 coaching. x