1. Meditate with a free app like @insighttimer
2. Journaling with prompts such as: My deepest desire is ________, If I did not have to serve anyone I would want ________ in the next 6 months, how am I currently benefiting from not having taken action in these ________ key areas?
3. Breath work
4. Reading a self help, educational or motivational book (I am currently reading Moon Power by Simone Butler and The 5am Club by Robin Sharma)
5. Listing to an incredible podcast episode
6. Moving with music
7. Burning sage and doing a clearing of your space or a cleansing of your body
8. Burning ethically sourced Paleo Santo wood (I get mine from @stonez.gallery)
9. Eat something that nourishes your body and do so mindfully without looking at your phone/devices
10. Feed your mind with learning/up skilling. I am currently completing a Meditation Guide course and a Cacao Ceremony Facilitator course. There are about 100 billion zillion courses online and ready for you right now
11. Sit in silence and allow your mind to wander. Sometimes you just need space to think
12. I am, I can, I allow Affirmations. I like to write mine in my journal, in my free Wild Strategy FB Group and on my mirror
13. New/Full Moon rituals - there's always one coming or going and the energy at these times lasts for around 3 days prior and 3 days after (jump in my free group for the 2020 lunar/key date calendar)
14. Crystals. Howlite, Smoky Quartz, Amethyst, Calcite, Selenite, Tourmaline, Clear Quartz are all great for general elevation/moving through difficulties
15. Cacao from @australianceremonialcacao
16. Self love practices. Yoni Massage, Mirror Practices, giving yourself a pedicure/hair treatment etc.
17. Ecstatic dance
18. Planning for the future - get clear on how you are logistically supported or what gaps you need to fill. Awareness can be very empowering
19. Sisterhood/Brotherhood. Arrange a WhatsApp/Zoom/Facetime call with a friend
20. Life drawing of yourself in a mirror. See yourself through your artists eye. As inspired by @the_empowered_muse
21. Self timer tripod photoshoot. Having extra creative content for your socials is always motivating as an entrepreneur!
22. Treat yourself - my latest purchase was a beautiful new journal
23. Get outside and go for a walk if you can. Fresh air and Vitamin D do wonders
24. Grounding. Go stand in the earth
25. Stretch and do some light yoga
26. Do something positive/take a tangible step toward a business/hustle/passion project goal
27. Music, especially tunes and songs which are made at healing frequencies!
28. Essential Oils. Lavender, Frankincense, Sandalwood are my go to for elevation/calming
29. Oracle Card pulls
31. Bath rituals with all the crystals, oils and candles
32. Changing your environment or Feng Shui your office
33. Drawing energy from your main earth source whether that be a body of water, mountains, the ocean etc. If you can't get to one physically then even just putting a high definition slideshow from YouTube on your TV of the same.
What's your go to on the list or other? And, let me know if this helps you today!
Want to find out more about what I do as a Business, Life and Period Coach and, how we can work together to expand your energy, create more flow and unlock your optimal methods? Read more here or message me to lock in your spot for a consult or 1:1 coaching. x